The Refuge is dependent upon the thoughtful and generous to accomplish our mission. We utilize resources in a manner that makes a difference and partner with local churches, foundations, organizations, businesses and schools for funding, donations, resources and volunteers.
1) Assisting refugees in America through better employment, safer streets, thriving communities, and relationships with Jesus and His people.
2) Discipleship through classes, training and retreats focusing on leadership, life skills, budgeting, marriage and family.
How You Can Help:
There are currently four ways to invest through your giving:
1) Mail a check to The Refuge PO Box 178, Waleska, GA 30183. Please make all checks payable to “The Refuge”
2) Set up a recurring bill pay through your bank payable to The Refuge PO Box 178, Waleska, GA 30183 with the account “The Refuge”
4) Donate Stock . A benefit of donating stock is you can donate without paying a capital gains tax on the investment. We have a relationship with the National Christian Foundation and currently receiving stock donations through them. Complete and submit the form at https://www.ncfgiving.com/forms/stockandmutualfundtransfer.
The form has a line that says: NCF Giving Fund Number. That number is #2082290. The Giving Fund Name is The Refuge.
In order to fulfill our mission, we offer the following programs for Impoverished Youth, Young Adults (college age) and Families who lack the resources and support system to thrive.
If you are interested in sharing your time and talents with The Refuge, please Contact Us.
We are grateful for prayers and support from our friends all over the world.